Type of Data Collected
When using our service, you will be asked to provide us your personal data. We will use this data to contact you or for your identification. The personalized information will not only be limited to the usage of data.
The data will be automatically collected from you when you are using our service. It includes information such as the browser you are using, its version, and the IP address. Moreover, it will also collect information about the time you have spent on our service and the time and date when you used it.
A different type of information will be collected if you are using our service from mobiles such as the mobile device, operating system, IP address, and unique ID. Other information such as browser type, device identifiers, and diagnostic data can also be collected from you.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Your information is stored and your activity is tracked on our service with the use of some cookies and technologies. We use different technologies for tracking such as beacons, scripts, and tags for tracking and collecting information. You can these settings so that you can be notified when a cookie is sent to you. You also have the option to refuse all these cookies. However, some parts of the services will not available to you in case you refuse the cookies.
“Persistent” and “Session Cookies” are the two types of cookies. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close the browser. However, persistent cookies remain on personal computers and mobile even when you are not using your browser or you are offline.
Both session cookies and persistent cookies are used by our website for different purpose such as:
- Necessary/ Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: US
Purpose: These cookies are necessary for you to provide because some features of website will be provided to you in return. These cookies are helpful to prevent and avoid the use of fraudulent accounts and for identifying authentic users. You cannot use the service if you do not provide these cookies.
- Cookies Policy/ Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies help in identifying if the cookies have been accepted by the user of the website.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: The use of these cookies is to remember different information that includes login details and the preference of language. A more personal experience will be provided to you using these cookies. Also, in this way, you don’t have to enter the data again and again once it is saved and you don’t have to enter it every time you visit our website.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These cookies track your activities on the website so that we can show you some advertisements which are based on your interest. We use your browsing history information to help your group with others that have similar interests with the help of cookies. The advertisements are placed by third party websites but with the help of our permission and information. You can get complete information by visiting our Cookies policy.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is used for different purposes such as:
- To provide and maintain our service and to monitor its usage.
- You can access different functionalities of our service if you are a registered user. Your personal data is also the user to maintain and manage your account
- For the purchase contract of services, contractor’s performance, items and services, your personal data is used. The contract is related to any purchased service.
- This data is used to contact you through SMS, email, telephone calls, and through other sources. It can also include security updates. A mobile application can also show you different notifications related to functionality updates and informative communication.
- Special offers can also be provided to you using personal data. It can also be used to provide information and news about some services, events, and goods that you have already purchased or our website is offering. You have to option to choose if you don’t want to get this information.
- Your requests are also attended to and managed with the help of your personal data.
Personal data is shared in some of the conditions such as
- With our Service Providers: We can share your data with the service providers. This is done to show you advertisements and for supporting and maintaining our service through monitoring and analyzing the use of our service. It is also shared to contact you and to show and for advertising third party website.
- For business transfers: It can be shared during the sale of the company’s assets, negotiations, or during business acquisitions to other companies.
- With Affiliates: It can be shared with affiliates if they honor our policy. These include subsidiaries, joint venture partners, parent companies, and other companies that we control.
- With other users: If you interact with the users publically, the data may be available to everyone and can be distributed outside. If you have registered a third party through social media, your name, profile, picture, description of the activity, and profile picture can also be displayed. In this way, others can also contact you.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
There are many situations in which the organization is in charge to divulge your private information such as to communal agencies on a legal demand or if it is valid.
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The user’s information can be revealed by the organization if it is important in some circumstances such as
- To follow or obey a lawful duty
- Shielding and defending the assets and privileges of the organization
- To research or stop any crime in the services of the organization
- For the privacy of the user’s personal data
- For protection against the valid obligation
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is essential for the users to protect their private data but it is important to remember that no online method is one hundred percent safe. The organization is not guaranteed to deliver you the ultimate security, but we make use of the necessary means to protect the user’s information.
In order to retain and continue to sustain our operation, service providers will show you commercials.
Our service does not voluntarily gather information and does not address someone who is under the age of 13. If you think your kid, under the age of 13, has given us personal details, you can contact us through a parent guardian. When, without the permission of the parents, our service gathers sensitive details from the child, the information is deleted from the servers.
Links to other websites