We’re here with the Ex factor guide review. This guide provides strategies for helping you recover from breakups or deal with breakup issues. It is based on people’s experiences, it will not be the typical solution, but it will give you accurate and helpful information that applies to your situation.
Ex-Factor, guidebooks are available for both men and women. Getting your ex back after a breakup is easier with it. In this article, we will do the ex-factor guide review in more detail.
What Will I Learn?
- The Ex-Factor Guide – Complete Review
- About the Author
- Contents of the Ex Factor Guide
- Ex Factor Guide Pros
- Ex-Factor Guide Cons
- Who can get benefit from the Ex-Factor Guide?
- The ex-Factor Guide Cost
- Final Verdict
The Ex-Factor Guide – Complete Review
No one can deny heartbreaks are devastating; most of us have been through breakups at one time or another, whether they be intense, friendly, or marital. Everywhere you turn these days, someone is in pain after a breakup. You may think your situation is terrible, but maybe someone else is in a worse one.
Relationships are sometimes short, no matter how much we love each other. If you want to get your ex back and another chance, this guide could be the possible solution. Everybody makes mistakes in relationships, but you know that when you are together, you are the happiest.
Here is an ex-factor guide review. It will be unbiased and honest.
There are strategies in the ex-factor guide that show how one can get their ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend back. It is based on programs available to both men and women separately. This book has around 200 pages and many different and informative chapters.
In addition to a PDF copy of this book, there are audiobook and video versions available. Also available is an updated version that covers some particular topics. One of the most notable things about it is that it is an online program. All videos and books are available online, but you have to purchase them online.
About the Author
BRAD BROWNING, who is from Vancouver, Canada, is the author of the ex-factor guide. He works as a divorce and breakup counselor. Over the past nine to ten years, he has gained a significant amount of experience.
His career includes helping people who are going through a breakup manage their relationships.
Brad has written many articles on this topic.
In addition, he runs a YouTube channel where he advises on how to improve a relationship. Brad is the ideal person to have if you want to get your ex back. He gives relationship advice.
Contents of the Ex Factor Guide
Ex-factor guides are primarily about getting your ex back rather than learning how to change yourself or improve yourself. It covers the steps of a breakup, including the no contact rule. You will know when to text your ex, what things you should not do and how to proceed if they are unwilling to look at you.
There are two versions of the Ex Factor guidebook.
- Female version
- Male version
The male and female versions cover the same topics, but their psyches since men and women are two different individuals. The only difference is that there are some additional topics in the male version.
- This step, this book tells you to forget what you have in your mind,
- You can therefore rely on them for help.
Attractive characteristics and unattractive characteristics:
- In other words, it is an aspect of what your ex finds attractive and what actions can turn your attraction away from your ex.
Panic and pressure:
- This topic will briefly mention why you cannot force your ex to be with you.
No contact rule:
- They have covered the no contact rule, which requires that you do it for at least 31 days. If you have a question that you cannot wait that long for or why you cannot wait that long, they have answered it too.
- There are some “what ifs” that may come true in your case that they have covered as well, like what if you’ve already asked so many times for their attention or what if they live out of the city.
- Starting some new hobbies, stretching, exercising, and putting more energy into some other work is a must; if you used to be physically involved, you can’t stay away from these topics, which are also covered under the no contact rule.
Start dating someone else:
- How to let him know that you are dating?.
- Hang out with friends
- Take a picture and share it on social media.
- What if they are dating someone else
What if they contact you:
- What if they call you
What if they do not contact you:
- You have two options.
- What you should text them
- A pointless text
A good date:
- About your body language
- What should be discussed
Seduce them again:
- Rebuilt your attraction
- How to kiss them again
- Six magic words
- Some sneaky attraction tips
- They will cover a few topics related to sex: how to know when it is a good time to do it and what to do afterward
- Keeping things exciting among each other and staying attractive to them is critical.
Ex Factor Guide Pros
There are pros and cons to everything, including the Ex Factor Guide Book. The pros it has are:
- You only have to pay one time.
- You do not have to pay every time you open this ex-factor guidebook because it has a one-time payment method. If you open these books containing a counseling topic, you usually have to pay again, but not for this book.
- Anytime, anywhere, you can make use of this guide. Even though it is not a small amount, if it can get you your ex back, then it’s not a poor deal.
- Easy steps that you can follow.
- Some steps are listed in it, so you can easily follow them while using it. There is no need to buy any additional items after you buy this book because it is simple. That advice is simple to implement, is not overly expensive, and is cost-effective.
- This guide has real-life examples.
- Brad’s book is not based on an imaginary world, but he includes letters with solutions to them, letters he receives from people going through a breakup. His explanation had possible ways to deal with your situation.
- It has an audio version.
- The best thing about this e-book is that it is in PDF format to use on anything. It also comes with an audio version, so you can listen to it if you do not want to read it or are not a reader.
Brad does not feel shy or embarrassed.
- His lack of shyness or awkwardness makes him willing to discuss subjects we shy away from or at times may even try to avoid. The author gives his frank opinions about what men and women are alike.
Ex-Factor Guide Cons
If there are some advantages in the book, then there are some disadvantages to the Ex Factor Guidebook as well:
- It is based on the tricks:
- The majority of reviews for this book are positive. Nevertheless, the tricks section of the book is not very good.
- It tells you how to deal with an ex to get them back. However, it fails to ask if you and your ex are compatible or even want to be together.
- However, that does not mean the book will not work in your situation. A majority of people have agreed with the book. The only problem I found was that it does not consider emotions but treats relationships like a game that you have to win at all costs.
- Affecting your ex’s confidence in their decision. (Nagging)
- If you make someone feel they made a mistake, you are making them feel wrong even if they did not. Brad suggests that nagging is part of a dating strategy. Moreover, maybe this method works, but I wouldn’t say I like it.
- It takes some time.
- It is OK to allow things to take time to work, but some might like their conditions to become better in a short time. This program may not be able to satisfy those people.
Who can get benefit from the Ex-Factor Guide?
In contrast to other guidebooks, the Ex-Factor is primarily designed for a specific audience. Since both men and women are different, it applies to both. However, it is for those who want to get back together and feel they did something wrong by breaking up. There are differences in how men and women think, so it is true for both genders.
This guidebook, The Ex-Factor, contains some psychological facts, flirting tips, and steps you can take to help you get back together with your ex.
The ex-factor book guide is not meant for people who want to improve themselves or grow from their breakups. It is also not for those who want to know where they went wrong in their relationship. The purpose of this book is to help you get your ex back.
Our goal with this book is to remind your ex of you, so they remember you that you were terrific and that the breakup was a mistake. This book aims to convince your ex that their breakup was a mistake
The idea is to help you manage your relationship again. You will change the way you address them in your body language or send them messages to make them feel like they are loved by you again.
The ex-Factor Guide Cost
There is no other payment to be made after you pay it. It is a $47 one-time payment. The Ex Factor guidebook, the audiobooks, and the other materials will be available once you pay the fee.
Now the question is, is it worth purchasing?
If your ex is important to you and you want them back, purchasing it is worth the money.
You might want to know why that happened to you, how to become a better person? If you are looking for a book on how to value yourself, this is not the right one; this book aims to get your ex back.
Where to buy the Ex Factor Guide? Because it is digital, you will purchase it online and use it as soon as you do. Since it is an easy access method, you do not have to wait around for the package to arrive at your doorstep.
You also do not have to tell anyone what it is about. Therefore, you are spared from such embarrassing moments. You can read them on your phone, laptop, computer, or tablet, so you can read them whenever and wherever you like.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Based on my opinion. The ex-factor guidebook is not for people who want to get over their ex-partners or learn how to improve themselves. The purpose of this book is to help people get their ex-partners back.
This guide offers many programs that may help you to get your ex back. Therefore, if you want them back and are committed to regaining them, this guide is for you.
Both men and women can benefit from this guide. For those who want to win back their ex, there are systematic programs available. As long as you work on them as you have advised, there is a decent chance you will be able to get them back.
This money is worth it, and you will not lose anything. The author is giving you the guarantee to return your money within 60 days if you are dissatisfied with the program. In other words, it is risk-free.